Management Systems

2 Jul 2007

What should I do when students found missing while keying disciplinary record?

This could be due to the student had left school, thus the student record will not found while keying disciplinary record.

If you still want to key in the discipline record for student who  had left school already, you need to re-activate the student. To do it, please go to Student Mgmt –> Personal Record –> Reinstate.

If the said student is leaving school but the record is yet to be verified, you need to reject the leaving school record. To do it, please go to  Student Mgmt~>Leaving School-> Verify. Once the leaving school record is cancelled, user is able to create discipline record for the student.


RSS feed for comments on this post