Management Systems

14 Jun 2010

How to graduate Form Five or Upper Six students by class or level?

In view of not many of the Form Five students continuing to Lower Six,  we would recommend user to graduate all the Form Five students instead of roll over to Lower Six. This is to ensure that for students not continuing to Lower Six with status updated as “Graduate” in correct academic year.

As for those students continue to Lower Six, please go to Basic –> Student Mgmt –> Personal Record –> Reinstate option to re-activate the students to Lower Six level.

All Form Five or Upper Six students can be graduated by class or level via Class Streaming option or Start Year Auto Enrollment option, depending on the option selected to roll over students from previous to new academic year as per set up in  e-Report Card –>General Setting .  

Before graduating the said students, please ensure that the Opening Placement for Upper Six and Form Five level are set NOT to process  “Class Streaming” or “Start Year Auto Enrolment” for graduation classess.

RSS feed for comments on this post